Saturday, May 19, 2012

CCW Class

I am so blessed to have such an incredible wife.

This next week I'm going to go sign up to take a Concealed Carry Weapons class here in the Phoenix, AZ area; for the following week.  The class is normally $110 and it's done over two evenings.  6 pm - 9:30 pm on a Tuesday and Wednesday night.  At the end you qualify by shooting 50 rounds at their range.


Right now they have a special going on for 50% off, they give you a box of 50 rounds of 9mm ammo and also let use a FREE rental 9mm handgun for the shooting as well.

When I asked if my wife would take the class with me.. she totally said YES!  She is so amazing and supportive.  I can't ask for a better mate and friend to have in my life.

My buddy at work and his wife are also taking the class but are planning on going this coming Tuesday and Wednesday.  I sent him an email telling him how stoked I was that my wife is going with me.. so now he and his wife are switching their plans to the following Tues/Wed so all four of us can take the class at the same time.


I am so honored that God has put such great people in my life.  I'm giddy right now. (grin)

No comments: