Friday, June 25, 2010

Travel Update

Scheduled the shuttle pickup at 10:45 pm, today got a call (recording) saying they were picking me up at 10:30 pm, got home at 10:08, pet the cat, pulled the laptop out of my pack and wires/mouse, got phone call at 10:15 saying driver was outside.
You know me with leaving in a rush. Ack!
Still feel like I forgot something but pretty sure I did not (check lists).
At airport right now at 11:00 pm sitting at boarding waiting. Lots of people waiting. Teen/early 20's guy across from me has headphone playing the opening theme song to Glenn Beck's radio show. I struck up a conversation (of course) and turns out it's just a random song on his IPod by a group called Muse, song is called Uprising. But me asking and mentioning Glenn Beck in a somber boarding area suddenly lit everyone up and we all started talking like we've been friends forever.
Boarding starts in 30 minutes.
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

No comments: